The Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) serves monthly paid staff members of the University of Pennsylvania. PPSA provides a forum through which staff can engage in dialogue about issues facing the University and higher education.
Our mission is to connect the Penn community by providing a supportive network to assist the University in achieving its goals and objectives. We enrich the quality of experience and work life for the professional staff by serving as an informational network to promote seminars and programs.
PPSA Board Members and representatives sit on the University Council, a deliberate and representative body which serves an advisory role to the President, Provost and senior administration of the University. We have voting representation on all University Council committees.
See the PPSA in action, on our Pictures Page.
- Penn Trustees Approve Design for Pennovation Center at Pennovation Works Site
- SALT (Student Affairs Leadership Team) Conference Call for Proposals
- Walk In Wednesdays at LPS
- Professional and Personal Development Workshops for Spring 2015
- Diversity Lecture Series for Spring 2015
- School Supplies Drive at the Penn Museum
- PHOS Announces Expanded Program Boundaries
- Computer Connection Technology Trade-In Program
- It’s All About You!
- Interested in the Environment in your Office? Become an Eco-Rep!
- Office of the Ombudsman – Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution
- Working Dog Center Needs Foster Families
- Human Resources Learning and Education course offerings
- “Sacred Spaces: The Photography of Ahmet Ertug” at the Penn Museum
- Penn’s Green Office Certification Program Introduces Version 2.0
- Penn Vet Benefits for all Penn Employees
- An Advocate for Your Health
- “Like” Arts@Penn!
- Penn’s Tax Offset for Same-Sex Domestic Partners
- Get a Lean Body on a Lean Budget