The Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) serves monthly paid staff members of the University of Pennsylvania. PPSA provides a forum through which staff can engage in dialogue about issues facing the University and higher education.
Our mission is to connect the Penn community by providing a supportive network to assist the University in achieving its goals and objectives. We enrich the quality of experience and work life for the professional staff by serving as an informational network to promote seminars and programs.
PPSA Board Members and representatives sit on the University Council, a deliberate and representative body which serves an advisory role the President, Provost and senior administration of the University. We have voting representation on all University Council committees.
See the PPSA in action, on our Pictures Page.
- “Way to be Active” Research Study
- 2014 Models of Excellence Winners
- Penn Transit Wants to Hear from You
- Penn Vet Benefits for all Penn Employees
- Office of the Ombudsman – Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution
- An Advocate for Your Health
- “Like” Arts@Penn!
- Penn’s Tax Offset for Same-Sex Domestic Partners
- Get a Lean Body on a Lean Budget
- [Archive] Generations @ Work: A Presentation by Joe Cooney (PowerPoint)
- Change to Penn’s Home Ownership Program
- Campus Loop Bus
- [Archive] Navigating the Digital Minefield (PowerPoint)
- Joe’s Cafe on Fridays – Sushi Do to order
- Walk-In Wednesdays at LPS
- E-Newsletters from Human Resources
- [VIDEO] “Buses, Van, Bikes and Sneaks: Safe and Wise Travel at Penn”
- [VIDEO] Chair Flow Yoga w/John Wylie
- Digital catalogs available for Penn Bookstore and Computer Connection
- PPSA on Facebook and Twitter