The Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) serves monthly paid staff members of the University of Pennsylvania. PPSA provides a forum through which staff can engage in dialogue about issues facing the University and higher education.
Our mission is to connect the Penn community by providing a supportive network to assist the University in achieving its goals and objectives. We enrich the quality of experience and work life for the professional staff by serving as an informational network to promote seminars and programs.
PPSA Board Members and representatives sit on the University Council, a deliberate and representative body which serves an advisory role to the President, Provost and senior administration of the University. We have voting representation on all University Council committees.
See the PPSA in action, on our Pictures Page.
— Don’t forget to review and vote on the updates to PPSA’s Bylaws here: http://penn-ppsa.org/meetings/ppsa_by-laws_rev-20060327/ The ballot will close on February 11, 2016.
- Penn First – First Generation Students Creating Community
- 2016 Energy Survey
- Space Heater “Amnesty” Day
- Short-term Disability Policy Change Information Sessions
- Expansion of Penn’s eCard Program
- PPSA Connection
- Walk-in Wednesdays at LPS
- Eyeglass collection on campus
- Center for Public Health Initiatives (CPHI) Survey (only 2 questions!)
- Penn Vet Working Dog Center Needs Foster Families
- Discovering Benefits at Penn
- Please help! School supplies drive at the Penn Museum
- Penn Trustees Approve Design for Pennovation Center at Pennovation Works Site
- PHOS Announces Expanded Program Boundaries
- Computer Connection Technology Trade-In Program
- It’s All About You!
- Interested in the Environment in your Office? Become an Eco-Rep!
- Office of the Ombudsman – Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution
- Penn’s Green Office Certification Program Introduces Version 2.0
- Penn Vet Benefits for all Penn Employees