The Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) serves monthly paid staff members of the University of Pennsylvania. PPSA provides a forum through which staff can engage in dialogue about issues facing the University and higher education.
Our mission is to connect the Penn community by providing a supportive network to assist the University in achieving its goals and objectives. We enrich the quality of experience and work life for the professional staff by serving as an informational network to promote seminars and programs.
PPSA Board Members and representatives sit on the University Council, a deliberate and representative body which serves an advisory role to the President, Provost and senior administration of the University. We have voting representation on all University Council committees.
See the PPSA in action, on our Pictures Page.
Get involved: 2017 Call for Nominations for PPSA Executive Board and Committee Members now open!
- Mindfulness Skills Course – May 23 to June 20
- 2017 Green Purchasing Awards: Call for Nominations
- Join Us for Classes at Penn Law this Summer and Fall!
- Election Day Opportunity [Tuesday, May 16, 2017]
- Creating Canopy – Penn’s Tree Giveaway
- 30×30 Challenge
- Philadelphia Children’s Festival – May 18-20
- Penn Staff Writing Club
- Penn Guardian App
- Chats with Jack
- Penn Dining Faculty & Staff Dining Plans
- Bike Commuter Expense Reimbursement Program
- Transformation by Design – Penn Exhibit
- PersonalShip – A New Way to Ship Your Packages
- Yoga on the Green
- PPSA Connection
- Transit Shuttle Services to FMC Tower and Pennovation Works
- Lynda.com Available to All Penn Faculty and Staff
- Penn First – First Generation Students Creating Community