The Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) serves monthly paid staff members of the University of Pennsylvania. PPSA provides a forum through which staff can engage in dialogue about issues facing the University and higher education.
Our mission is to connect the Penn community by providing a supportive network to assist the University in achieving its goals and objectives. We enrich the quality of experience and work life for the professional staff by serving as an informational network to promote seminars and programs.
PPSA Board Members and representatives sit on the University Council, a deliberate and representative body which serves an advisory role to the President, Provost and senior administration of the University. We have voting representation on all University Council committees.
See the PPSA in action, on our Pictures Page.
- Annual PPSA Clothing Drive: December 1-17, 2015
- Join Us for Classes at Penn Law
- Penn’s Way 2016: A Charitable Giving Program
- Biometric Screenings for Be in the Know through Nov. 20
- PPSA Connection
- Walk-in Wednesdays at LPS
- Eyeglass collection on campus
- Center for Public Health Initiatives (CPHI) Survey (only 2 questions!)
- Penn Vet Working Dog Center Needs Foster Families
- 2015 Computer Connection Back-To-School Technology Sale is on!
- Discovering Benefits at Penn
- Penn Law Classes for Penn Professional Staff
- Take the Penn Bookstore Survey
- Please help! School supplies drive at the Penn Museum
- Penn Trustees Approve Design for Pennovation Center at Pennovation Works Site
- PHOS Announces Expanded Program Boundaries
- Computer Connection Technology Trade-In Program
- It’s All About You!
- Interested in the Environment in your Office? Become an Eco-Rep!
- Office of the Ombudsman – Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution