The Penn Professional Staff Assembly (PPSA) serves monthly paid staff members of the University of Pennsylvania. PPSA provides a forum through which staff can engage in dialogue about issues facing the University and higher education.
Our mission is to connect the Penn community by providing a supportive network to assist the University in achieving its goals and objectives. We enrich the quality of experience and work life for the professional staff by serving as an informational network to promote seminars and programs.
PPSA Board Members and representatives sit on the University Council, a deliberate and representative body which serves an advisory role to the President, Provost and senior administration of the University. We have voting representation on all University Council committees.
See the PPSA in action, on our Pictures Page.
- 2016 Penn’s Way Campaign (Sept. 26-Nov. 11)
- PPSA Connection
- Chats with Jack
- Update to Pay Timing in November and December
- Transit Shuttle Services to FMC Tower and Pennovation Works
- Beefsteak at Penn
- Lynda.com Available to All Penn Faculty and Staff
- Penn Transit Introduces New Look for its Fleet
- Penn First – First Generation Students Creating Community
- Short-term Disability Policy Change
- Walk-in Wednesdays at LPS
- Eyeglass collection on campus
- Center for Public Health Initiatives (CPHI) Survey (only 2 questions!)
- Penn Vet Working Dog Center Needs Foster Families
- Discovering Benefits at Penn
- PHOS Announces Expanded Program Boundaries
- Computer Connection Technology Trade-In Program
- It’s All About You!
- Interested in the Environment in your Office? Become an Eco-Rep!